Mold & Bacteria
The presence of mold or bacteria in any residential or commercial property is guaranteed, however the concentration and types are each are what often times needs to be investigated. HES will provide prompt, reliable results when sampling or monitoring any suspected property.
Take a Mold Survey now!
Bacteria and viruses present a hazard for all residential or commercial building occupants. HES has the capabilities to provide on-site clearance testing services for environmental/human bacteria. We use state of the art Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) surface sampling to evaluate high touch-point surfaces such as countertops, doorknobs, light switches, faucets, ect. for viral presence. ATP surface sampling is performed to indicate the concentration of living, viable cells and is particularly useful in evaluating the hygienic status of a particular environment to determine if further sanitation is necessary.
- Mold Sampling and Analysis
- Non-Invasive & Semi-Invasive Inspections
- Monitoring of Mold Removal Projects
- Final Sampling After Remediation
- Bacteria Collection and Analysis
- Hygiene Assessment - Instant ATP Analysis
- Bacteria Identification & Remediation Advice